James Holland, MS, CCDS
President & CEO
Kimber Walters, RN, BSN, CCDS, MBA
Vice President & COO
Sarah Fritzsche, CCDS
- The CRM Jumpstart Course is a combination virtual and in-person cardiac rhythm
management (CRM) course for AHPs.
- Attendees should have a basic understanding of EKG and its interpretation, e.g., Dale
Dubin’s Rapid Interpretation of EKG’s, chapters 1-6.
- Ideal candidates for the CRM Jumpstart Course are device clinicians and newer industry
professionals or any AHPs who are eager to gain more knowledge in CRM.
- Attendees will be assigned approximately 30 hours of online content to be completed
before in-person classes begin.
- Attendees will have access to weekly live Zoom sessions for Q&A and discussion.
- The in-person portion of the course contains approximately 30 hours of hands-on
programming experience with all of the device manufacturers.
- The cost of the course is $2,450 (due prior to accessing online content), which includes
a non-refundable $250 administrative fee.
- This course does not qualify for CME/CEU credits.
The CRM Jumpstart Course is a two part course which includes approximately 30 hours of online content, to be completed prior to attending the in-person, hands-on lab portion of the course. Jumpstart classes do not qualify for CME/CEU credits.
Covid precautions observed include: Temperatures upon entering; safe distancing; mask requirement if not vaccinated; sanitizing equipment and common areas daily.
Course dates (In-person attendance):
April 11 - 15, 2022
August 22 - August 26, 2022
August 29 - September 2, 2022
Our Remote Monitoring 101 Course is a great supplement to our Jumpstart Program.
For more information and/or to register click here.
Jumpstart evaluation comments from a few of the device clinic attendees:
“Staff was experienced, knowledgeable and receptive to all questions and needs. Excellent program!” ~ 6 months on the job
“Such an incredible wealth of knowledge at this institution. Everyone was very thorough. I wouldn’t change anything.” ~ 3 years experience
“This was a wonderful learning opportunity. The class and staff offered learning experiences that were well tailored to the needs of the participants. I came into this class with some basic knowledge of pacing and still found myself challenged. The teaching staff was interesting and flexible.” ~ 1.5 years cardiology office
“Great course – everyone was so knowledgeable, enthusiastic and helpful. I am so glad to have had this opportunity!” ~ 1 year industry experience
“The instructors were incredibly knowledgeable and effective!! I learned more than expected. It is a great foundation course with the perfect balance of patient versus device emphasis.” ~ New hire
“Words can’t do these instructors justice. Strongly recommend this class to everyone entering the pacing arena. Top-notch – really!!” ~ 1 year industry experience
"I am very sincere, you have such an incredible staff. Incredible knowledge and just SUPER people - kind, interested...I really DO miss everyone already. Thank you ATI!! The past two weeks were invaluable..." ~ New hire - 6 weeks