FHRS, CCDS, CEPS, RCES - President & Director of Education
MS, CCDS - Technical Director
RN, BSN, CCDS, MBA - Clinical Director
CCDS, CEPS - Clinical Applications Coordinator
The Advanced Course is a custom four and one-half day course focusing on CRM device analysis, programming and troubleshooting.
It is designed for allied professionals with experience in the Cath lab, EP lab, pacemaker clinic, and/or CRM industry. Below is an example of the content covered, but the course can be customized to focus on ICDs, Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy or a combination of themes.
Course content: Intermediate to Advanced
The agenda may change as classes are customized to meet the needs of the attendees. The cost of the Advanced Course is $1,200 to be paid at the time of registration ($200.00 non-refundable admin fee).
Cost includes a tablet loaded with slides of the classes as well any books that may be used.
- 8:30-9:30 – Introductions - Tablet Instructions
- 9:30-10:30 – Utility and Limitation of Diagnostics
- 10:30-11:30 – HF Introduction & Therapy
- 11:30-1:00 – Lunch with Faculty
- 1:00-2:00 – High Voltage Waveform
- 2:00-3:00 – ICD Platform
- 3:00-4:00 – ICD Lab (Medtronic)
- 8:30-9:30 – Case Study Troubleshooting
- 9:30-10:30 – Troubleshooting Brady Systems Lab
- 10:30-11:30 – Prevention of Inappropriate ICD Therapy (Part 1)
- 1:00-2:00 – AF Original Overview
- 2:00-3:00 – CRT Lab
- 3:00-4:00 – Prevention of Inappropriate ICD Therapy (Part 2)
- 8:30-9:30 – Pseudomalfunctions
- 9:30-10:30 – Diagnostics & Interpretation
- 10:30-11:30 – VT in the Post MI Patient
- 1:00-2:00 – ICD Lab (BSCI)
- 2:00-3:00 – ICD Case Studies
- 3:00-4:00 – ICD Lab (SJM)
- 8:30-9:30 – Follow-up Managing Conflicts
- 9:30-10:30 – Minimizing Shocks
- 10:30-11:30 – ICD Troubleshooting Lab
- 1:00-2:00 – CRT Troubleshooting Lab
- 2:00-3:00 – Patholgy Cardiomyopathy & Channelopathics
- 3:00-4:00 – ICD Programming Strategies
- 8:30-10:30 – Two customized classes based on attendee interest
The Advanced Course is a custom four and one-half day course focusing on CRM device analysis, programming and troubleshooting. It is designed for allied professionals with experience in the Cath lab, EP lab, pacemaker clinic, and/or CRM industry.
START: July 27 - 31, 2020
NEXT CLASS: July 27 - 31, 2020
DURATION: 4.5 Days