FHRS, CCDS, CEPS, RCES - President & Director of Education
RCIS, RCES, IBHRE – CEPS, MA, MHA - Adjunct Faculty
MS, CCDS - Technical Director
Stephanie brings nearly 20 years of experience in Cardiology, beginning her career with a BS in Exercise Science & Physiology and working in the Cath Lab. With eight year of experience with Johnson & Johnson, she led the education & training for the later six years, receiving the Standards of Leadership Award for the transformation of training & education at BWI. Stephanie now leads a consulting team focused on the expanding training needs for Cardiology & specialty services. She holds masters degrees in Organizational Management & Healthcare Administration.
RN, BSN, CCDS, MBA - Clinical Director
RN, RT, RCIS, RCES, CEPS, FSICP - Adjunct Faculty
Joe has worked with some of the best health systems, universities, companies and medical centers in the country. Earning a degree in medical radiography (RT) in the late 1990's, he began working in Cardiac Cath labs to start his professional career.
CCDS, CEPS - Clinical Applications Coordinator
In the mid-2000’s he earned a degree in Nursing (RN), & cardiovascular & EP credentials. In 2004, Joe founded a regional staffing & consulting business that specialized in cardiovascular services, where he merged & operated his businesses into franchise agreements with national companies. In 2010, he co-founded one of the 1st formal EP academic training programs at Loma Linda University, where he served as clinical coordinator & adjunct teaching faculty. Joe now works with an ‘education-technology’ company & collaborates with healthcare professionals to create novel blends of solutions that intersect education & technology.
The Advanced Course is a custom four and one-half day course focusing on CRM device analysis, programming and troubleshooting.
It is designed for allied professionals with experience in the Cath lab, EP lab, pacemaker clinic, and/or CRM industry. Below is an example of the content covered, but the course can be customized to focus on ICDs, Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy or a combination of themes.
Course content: Intermediate to Advanced
The agenda may change as classes are customized to meet the needs of the attendees. The cost of the Advanced Course is $1,200 to be paid at the time of registration.
Cost includes a tablet loaded with slides of the classes as well any books that may be used.
- 8:30-9:30 – Introductions - Tablet Instructions
- 9:30-10:30 – Utility and Limitation of Diagnostics
- 10:30-11:30 – HF Introduction & Therapy
- 11:30-1:00 – Lunch with Faculty
- 1:00-2:00 – High Voltage Waveform
- 2:00-3:00 – ICD Platform
- 3:00-4:00 – ICD Lab (Medtronic)
- 8:30-9:30 – Case Study Troubleshooting
- 9:30-10:30 – Troubleshooting Brady Systems Lab
- 10:30-11:30 – Prevention of Inappropriate ICD Therapy (Part 1)
- 1:00-2:00 – AF Original Overview
- 2:00-3:00 – CRT Lab
- 3:00-4:00 – Prevention of Inappropriate ICD Therapy (Part 2)
- 8:30-9:30 – Pseudomalfunctions
- 9:30-10:30 – Diagnostics & Interpretation
- 10:30-11:30 – VT in the Post MI Patient
- 1:00-2:00 – ICD Lab (BSCI)
- 2:00-3:00 – ICD Case Studies
- 3:00-4:00 – ICD Lab (SJM)
- 8:30-9:30 – Follow-up Managing Conflicts
- 9:30-10:30 – Minimizing Shocks
- 10:30-11:30 – ICD Troubleshooting Lab
- 1:00-2:00 – CRT Troubleshooting Lab
- 2:00-3:00 – Patholgy Cardiomyopathy & Channelopathics
- 3:00-4:00 – ICD Programming Strategies
- 8:30-10:30 – Two customized classes based on attendee interest
The Advanced Course is a custom four and one-half day course focusing on CRM device analysis, programming and troubleshooting. It is designed for allied professionals with experience in the Cath lab, EP lab, pacemaker clinic, and/or CRM industry.
START: February 4 - 8, 2019
DURATION: 4.5 Days
ID: Advanced Course