Online Jumpstart Course
James Holland, MS, CCDS
President & CEO
Kimber Walters, RN, BSN, CCDS, MBA
Vice President & COO
Tristan Pendergrass, CCDS, CEPS
Director of Technology
ATI’s Online Jumpstart Course is designed for allied health professionals who want to learn about the function, programming, and troubleshooting of CIED’s, but are unable to come to our in-person Jumpstart programs.
The Online Jumpstart Course contains all of the lecture content of our traditional Jumpstart course, but it does not have the ability to duplicate the hands-on labs that our in-person course offers. Instead, the Online Jumpstart Course provides multiple additional features that go above and beyond what our in-person course offers.
Attendees should have a basic understanding of ECG interpretation, e.g., Dale Dubin’s Rapid Interpretation of EKG’s, chapters 1-6. Ideal candidates for the Online Jumpstart Course are device clinic and newer industry professionals.
The cost of the course is $1,000 and includes a supplemental textbook as well as the following features:
- Unlimited Access for 4 Months From Date of Purchase
- Over 30 hrs of Recorded Lectures
- 3 Knowledge Assessments and 2 Exams
- Access to Two Live Zoom Q&A Sessions Each Week
- Access to Monthly Zoom 2-3hr Live Lecture Sessions
- Tailored Feedback and Coaching Provided by ATI Faculty
- ATI Faculty Collaboration with Supervisor(s)
- Recommendations of Hands-on Practice Exercises